Temporary Worker Visas
Numerous temporary work visas are available for foreign nationals coming to the U.S. on a temporary basis. For some types of employment visas, there are annual quotas that can fill up quickly.
Contact our office today to discuss how we can assist your business with the following types of visas:
- E-1 visas are for foreign nationals from a country with a qualifying treaty with the U.S. who will conduct a substantial amount of trade with the United States.
- E-2 visas are for foreign nationals from a country with a qualifying treaty with the U.S. who will invest substantially in a U.S. business.
- H1-B visas are for foreign nationals employed as professional workers in special skills. The foreign national must possess the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor’s degree, and the position must require a degree related to the individual’s field.
- H-2B visas are for temporary workers performing work in areas where there is a shortage of qualified U.S. workers. The work is often seasonal or intermittent.
- L-1 visas are for intracompany transfers and managers of multinational companies who work for a company with a parent, subsidiary, branch or affiliate office in the United States.
- O visas are for foreign nationals with extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics.
- P visas are for foreign nationals who are athletes, entertainers, artists and performers.
- Q visas are for foreign nationals participating in an international cultural exchange program who share the history, culture, and traditions of the foreign national’s home country.
Regardless of the type of employment-based, non-immigrant visa that is right for you or your business, the Law Offices of Andrew Wood will work closely with you to complete your application to sponsor the foreign national worker.